Please find the below instructions to use Smarteefi with Google assistant
Prerequisite: Install Google Home app from play store and configure your Google Assistant
Steps to use Smarteefi Switches with Google Home
- Go to Smarteefi App -> Settings -> Switch Names and make sure that each switch name is unique in the Smarteefi App.
- Open Google Home App and go to Menu->Home Control
- In Home Control you will have DEVICES tab with + icon to add devices. Touch + icon to add Smarteefi Switches
- Once you tap on +icon, google home will present you the list of devices, and you will find name Smarteefi in the list
- Click on Smarteefi and it will take you to the login page of Smarteefi, in this login page you need to enter email Id and password with which you have registered in Smarteefi App.
- Once your login is successful, Google Home will discover all the Smarteefi switches automatically.
- If you want to rename them you can rename it Google Home app also after discovery is completed
- To turn on/offf a switch you need to call to google home “Ok Google, Turn ON/OFF <switchname>”
If you face any difficulty, please feel free to call our support +91-8130345141 and we will help you with your configuration